Thursday, December 4, 2014

Bigger is Better

The trip has begun! My series of flights from San Diego to Buenos Aires included a 24 hour layover in Dallas.  I have a couple of friends that live here and were nice enough to show me around Texas' capital.  I went to the infamous grassy knoll where Kennedy was shot.  There were two 'x's in the street marking the exact spots of where the bullets got him.  Here are a couple of pictures.  on the sixth floor of the building to the left of the road is where the suspected rifle shots came from..
There was also a cool park, Robert Lee Park, just on the outskirts of downtown in an area called Turtle Creek.  It was a great area, reminded me of an up and coming North Park.  Ironically it turns out it is a large gay community. (not that there is anything wrong with that)  Below are some pictures of that.





P.s. The picture of me is from the park, not the grassy knoll, too soon guys too soon

No comments:

Post a Comment